July 8, 2009

25 random things

1. My favorite books gowing up were the Chronicles of Narnia.

2. I have three diaries going at any given time (AND they are pretty ones....)

3. I believe with all my heart that if you focus on ANYTHING for long enough, it will come true, so you better be careful about what you focus on!!

4. I find people incredibly interesting. If you are someone I am in touch with (like we actually see eachother face to face sometimes), dang it, I MISS you! What is UP?:)

5. I want to go to Europe someday, somehow.

6. I love to write, whether it's my diary, a list, or a short story. I'm trying to blog regularly again.

7. I am really REALLY hard on myself about anything that matters to me.

7.5. I am an obsessive editor of anything I write.

8. My dream is to live in Zihuatanejo Mexico during the winter and Montana during the summer.

9. I still want to learn Spanish.

10. I love my little nephew and my great neice with all my heart, and I wish I could be part of both their daily existance.

11. I hope to live forever .

12. I worry a lot about my parents.

13. I wish I was more of a thinker and less of a feeler.

14. I regret filling this thing out at three in the morning when my brain's not so good.

15. I love to be around happy, positive people, because it helps to fight the darker side of myself.

16. I wish I could be have close relationships with all my siblings.  I am SO grateful and fortunate to have my sister.

17. One of the reasons that I love wedding photography so much is that I am able to capture the ideal version of love and romance that I have tucked away in my mind.

18. My goal is always; has always been: moderation and inner peace.

19. I am always amazed I have the privledge of being MOM to such beautiful and smart people.

20. If I love something, like a shirt or a restaurant, I will suck every bit of pleasure and joy out of that shirt or restaurant that I can, until I can never wear it or eat that food again. the end. Not moderate at all about ANY thing.

21. Sometimes my husband's moderation can frustrate me. I can never tell if he is frustating my dreams or making them real until the end results. Usually he is making them real. (note: I knew I would be editing in here:) When I wrote this I was irritated because we were in such a moment of him "helping" me rein in my enthusiasm about something. BUT, I have to say it, one of the main reasons I married him is that he is such a smart realist, and I totally respect and love that about him. And mostly he loves my enthusiasm about things because it helps him to lighten up a bit... )

22. I am not a great artist, but I like to paint. I am as excited about painting a picture nowadays as I was when I was in 2nd grade.

23. I LOVE jewel tones.

24. My kitchen ended up golden rod yellow one day.

25. My living room is going to be dark blue and green, starting next week...

.

No comments: