August 6, 2012

Silverwood!!

I've been meaning to post forever in here, and now I am a little overwhelmed by all of the stuff I meant to write down, but haven't yet.  Oh, and I am also overwhelmed by all of the pictures I've been meaning to post.  I have no excuse, except for the sheer busy-ness of this summer. 

We've had such a great time being with all of our friends.  There has been a lot of playing, but we've also been trying to stay on top of other important things too.

Sabrina, Steph,, Renae and I took all of our kids to Silverwood during the last week of July.  Despite the heat and the long lines, we all had a really good time.  Good memories. 

And with all of that being said, now is the portion of the blog where I load a ton of pictures (and videos!). 



Finally made it with our crew, now on to the rides!

In line for the first ride of the day.




The girlies, all aboard!

After surviving the Panic Plunge.  Probably not the best choice to inspire further exploration of new scary-ish rides.


Poor 'Nae, being coerced into riding the scary ones!

Plotting out further rides.

'Nae and I at the water park, chilling while everyone else went down slides.

No comments: