December 1, 2012

Mario Party 2012


In an amazing feat of Sabrina's imagination, we had a Mario Bothers Party December 1st.  As you can see from the pictures, her whole house was Mario Brother themed, including a huge box maze that went down her stairs and then wrapped around her living room.  The kids spent literally HOURS going up and down the stairs and through the maze, which was awesome for the parents, who spent all of their kid free time in the kitchen eating party food.

Kloe dressed up as Baby Bowser (girl version), and Derrin was Koopa Troopa.  I had no idea who these characters were, despite the fact that I actually played and WON the original Mario Brothers, all the way through level 8.  No matter, a quick googling and I knew basically what needed to be done to make the costumes.  Derrick and I were Mario and Luigi, which made for lots of fun/icky fun (for me) with the moustache kissing :)







No comments: