March 12, 2007

Avacado Disappointment

That there are almost 300 calories in ONE LITTLE ITTY BITTY AVACADO?!? I did not realise this. When I was done working out on the elliptical machine today, it said I used 280 calories. Then I went home and ate a salad for lunch. With one avacado. SO disappointing!!!

Exercise+Avacado= Slight Irritation, but not enough to stop eatting the avacado during lunch while I read the avacado information (right after the ellipitical...) . Tomorrow.... only 1/2 avacado! After all, avacados are good for your heart... it compliments the exercise, just in a different way than I had planned.

On to other things... Sunday I turned 21... wait a minute, I believe that might be 31. I forgot all about it until my mom called to ask her yearly question,"Do you feel any older." Suprisingly, this year, the answer is "yes". But it is alright. I am happy. I am alive. I have people who love me and who I love back. Who could ask for more? At the same time, I am still relieved I do not celebrate birthdays!

And as for Monday, well you already know about the avacados. Only one scary fact like that PER Monday, so....

No comments: