June 24, 2007

Confidence

It is officially 12:25 at NIGHT and we just got home from a wedding- my dear friends Kevin and Alta got married tonight! Yeah! They are both so awesome. I hope they stay in Missoula FOREVER so we can all just hang out and have fun... unless they really want to move... or WE really want to move... um.. well, anyways, tonight was super fun. Everyone was totally into the dancing, the food was awesome and it was just generally a great night.

They had me take pictures at their wedding. This is the second event where I've been able to take pictures this summer, and it has been GREAT. The light at both events was perfect, the people were happy and smiling, and I've just been generally happy with how the pictures have been turning out. After the Hospist Ball I sorta lost my... drive or "magic" with pictures because it was so NOT what I love about taking pictures. The love is back. Thank goodness. I missed it.

No comments: