August 27, 2013

Challenge Day 1- Five Ways to Win My Heart

1.  Be a good communicator.  I love the give and take of talking.  I can be pretty quiet at times, which is fine because I love to listen.  With that being said, I really appreciate it when someone listens to what I have to say. Eye contact is great. Actively thinking about what I said before responding is pretty great too. Actual two-way communicating:  Yep, that wins my heart.

2.  Be someone who demonstrates kindness to children, animals, and old people.

3.  Allow me to be who I really am, with absolutely no judgement or comparisons.

4.  With that being said, I also love people who encourage others by always holding up the image of their potential.  It is a powerful thing when someone believes in you, especially when you are struggling to believe in yourself.

5.  Love my kids.  

No comments: