August 27, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge

Inspired by a friend who is going to be doing her own 30 writing challenge in September, I thought I would do my own writing challenge.  Consistency is not one of my strongest suits, but I've heard if you do anything consistently for a couple of weeks, it will become a habit.  Since writing in here used to be one of my habits, and I really loved it, I think it is time to try again.  Because no one list I found completely appealed to me, I added several to my Page list... but I will try to at least go by whatever day I am on, off of whatever list I choose (that gives me three choices a day).  Also, for any days I am out and about with no internet, I will attempt to do a handwritten journal for that day, and just take a picture of it and post.  So, here we go.

No comments: