October 10, 2013

Day 23

Okay.  Day 22 was posted on September 24th and here I am, nearly fifteen days later writing Day 23.  Did I say the days would be consecutive when I started this?  No, I did not, mostly because it didn't occur to me to say it.  That's right; an unintentional loophole was created, and here I am, taking advantage.

I have had a couple of weeks to mildly ponder the topics that stumped me on Day 23.  The topics were:

1.  Describe a truly spiritual moment in your life.
2.  Something that I miss.
3.  20 Facts About Me.

I have actually tried to write about each one of these topics, but somehow I just couldn't make it happen. So, here is a fresh attempt.

I've written lots of facts about myself over the years.  Here are some old and new random 20 facts about me:
  1. I love black licorice.
  2. I almost hate peanut butter.
  3. I am obsessed with brushing my teeth.
  4. My hair is not really red.
  5. I am obsessed with the numbers 3, 11, and 13.  And 76.
  6. I am infp on Myers/Briggs.
  7. Most of my friends are probably sick of hearing about Myers/Briggs.
  8. My favorite wine right now is Ménage à Troi red.
  9. I had to google how to spell Ménage à Troi.
  10. I just finished season 2 of "New Girl".  LOVED it.  Sad there isn't more yet.
  11. I am a pretty patient person. Most of the time.
  12. I am also good at acting like a patient person, but would secretly love to smash things at times.
  13. I just counted how many more I have to come up with. (Need 6 more).
  14. I am a ruiner and breaker of electronic things.  So are my kids. Thus I am now using Derrick's old computer (I don't know how to manage my pictures in here, so I've basically disappeared from social media), and my phone is almost ready to die.
  15. My middle name is Joelle (getting desperate to make the twenty).
  16. I am number 5 in a family of 6.
  17. I am pretty competitive at some things, but I try to control it.
  18. I hate housework.  I wish I could be like everyone else and love it.
  19. I am relieved I managed to trudge up 20 things.
  20. Just realized I only managed 19.  Now I am at 20.  :)
Wow.  Just made it to twenty.  I'm letting go of the other two topics.  Day 23 has stumped me long enough- time to move on.




No comments: