October 14, 2013

Day 24- What's In My Purse


  1.  Checks that Derrick put in there for me to deposit tomorrow (must remember).
  2.  Acuvue Advance Plus Contact Lenses, because usually when I need a new pair, I am away from home.
  3.  A lose business card from JM. Outfitters- the crew that took my family on an awesome horseback ride this summer.
  4. My wallet.
  5. Bath and Body Works Black Current Vanilla hand lotion.  My favorite.
  6. Super Stay 10 Stain Lipgloss.
  7. Revlon Photoready face powder.
  8. My car keys.
  9. Six random lipsticks, one lip liner, one lip gloss.
  10. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Brightening Perfector.
  11. 2 Pens.
  12. A bunch of Victoria's Secret Coupons (better use them soon!)
  13. Hair Pick.
  14. Pill Bottle.
  15. Tons of gum wrappers.
  16. one dollar and ninety five cents in lose change.
  17. Eight pieces of gum.
  18. Two hair clippies.
  19. Five Tampons.
  20. One Almond.

And that is IT!  Onward to Day 25....

No comments: