October 28, 2010

5K for Colon Cancer Screening:)

Run for the Health of It •The (WMON) is pleased to announce the 2nd annual 5K fun walk/run. All proceeds benefit Montana Cancer Screening Program which provides assistance for colon cancer screening. Starts at 10 am. The start and finish in front of The Women's Club. The course is a flat fun maze through the neighborhood. All preregistered participants are guaranteed a insulated travel mug. Stick around after the race for great prizes and raffle. Register prior to October 31st for $16, then $20 up to race day.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey, sweetie! I was going to come run this with you, but then I realized it was only a week away (not a month like I first thought!) Would love to try another time though.

Love you much! And thinking of you every day. Life has been hectic this week, but I will give you a call after this weekend's assembly is over.

Sending love, hugs and kisses your way my dear sister in law!

~From Paradise~ said...

I would LOVE to do a run with you sometime!:) I haven't really been running very much for this last month either so it is going to be at a VERY easy pace (as if I ever do much more than a very easy pace *haha*). I think it might end up just being Steph and I this time- it's for a good cause (although one of it's sponsers is very interesting- I think I may have to write more about that situation...), and it will get us out there running again.

Hope you had fun at your assembly!!! Hope to talk to you soon!!! Hugs!!!