June 27, 2011

I can't believe how long it's been since I've written in here.  It has been a very busy couple of weeks.  I have pictures to prove it.  Not on THIS computer, but they do exist.  I may even post them soon.

We've been at my sis's house in T. Falls today.  The kiddies and I left our house early this morning, intending to make the long drive here in time for the kids swimming lessons.  We (predictably) were too late for Aiyana's lessons, and Kloe didn't feel very well (I made an apt. at the clinic for her, thinking pink eye, but now I'm thinking allergies), so Derrin was the only one who actually had any lessons this morning.

Such a busy weekend we had.  Yesterday we played a giant game of baseball.  Each team had twenty-two players.  There were so many outfielders that it was EASY to be a fringe player, laughing and chattering with my fellow pro-player women (as in Deana).

There was a giant pig roast on Saturday, but I didn't go.  I can only handle being un-lame so many days in a row when it comes to parties (as in my attending them) and we'd just been to a party the day.   Derrick and Derrin went without us- I stayed home with Kloe, Aiyana, Cameron and Darby.

Friday night we had a giant kid party.  It was much bigger than I had anticipated, and I am glad my fellow party planners planned for it.  I am the worst party planner.  I always think that five people are going to show up, and that makes me want to make five snacks and call it good.  Thank goodness for my friends, who are all very wonderful hostesses, and who tend to save my bacon.
















No comments: