June 13, 2011

Monday Rocks and How They Hit You

What a DAY.  Craziness, all 'small business trying to make it in this big bad world' inspired.  I always knew I had the better end of the deal NOT being one of the pilots of this company.  At least I am in very good company, and I'm glad to be there with him.

Between managing bank accounts, trying to figure out what needs to be paid (and what to pay it with?), connecting with a new accountant who actually has our best interests at heart (and cursing the old one who didn't), the IRS and it's "friendly" reminders, and meeting with our insurance agent and renewing our plan which of course will cost more this year, we are DONE. 

DONE I SAY!!! 

Until tomorrow, we are done with that "money stuff".
~.~
We drove by our old purple car today.  I haven't seen it in five years, and I have to say it was still looking pretty cute. 

Derrick pointed it out to me and I had to squeal and say,"Awww!  It's still so pretty!  Why did we ever get rid of it?" 

He glanced over at me like I was crazy.  "It caught on fire.  For no reason.  Remember?" 

Oh yeah, that's what happened to that car. That's why we sold it.

Still a cute car though.

No comments: