May 13, 2011

sun. Sun. SUN! SUUUUUNNNN!!!!!!

I received my fist sunburn of the year yesterday.  It was SO beautiful, and SO sunny, it didn't even occur to me to put sunscreen on as I dashed out the door to soak it up before going to work.

I'd just lectured a friend the night before about sunscreen after seeing her sunburn.  I'm going to see her tonight at meeting. Bet she'll have something to say to me about my pink cheeks and chest.

Everyone is coming alive again.  The bounce is back in our step, the smiles are coming easier.  Our batteries are being recharged by consecutive days of sun.  It's supposed stay through the weekend.  Yay!

Renae and Aiyana are coming tomorrow and staying for the weekend.  Yay!

We want to see "Water for Elephants".  I've heard reviews of greatness from lots of my female friends.

Also want to be outside lots; maybe take the kiddos for a hike.  Mostly we'll just hang out.  Hanging out is a good thing.

No comments: