December 6, 2006

Counting Blessings

Yesterday a lot of things worked out better than I had hoped. First of all, it turns out that our insurance company covers about 97% of all car fires SO we may not have to go into a new car with old unfinished carpayments attached. YEAH! I was so mad because I always pay extra on any payments to keep from going into an upsidedown loan and the absolute injustice of being forced into one because my car decided to go down in a blazing glory was very upsetting (for once, please spare me this growing pain!). On top of that, the insurance company ALSO pays half for a car rental, so I am no longer stranded and in a couple minutes Kloe and I are rolling out for Plains to see my Mom until tomorrow *happy sigh*.


Yesterday WAS hectic. We are trying to figure out what kind of car we want so we've been to every dealership in Missoula. I am not much help, cars are not really my deal. I am committed to not forcing Derrick into another purple, teal or pink car (I chose the colors of all of our last cars and poor Derrick got to feel all manly driving them), so I am think something more conservative (anything but white or red). On top of looking for cars, I was preparing a talk to give at meeting last night and I was nearly dying from nervousness. Fortunately I survived giving it last night, and everyone said I didn't look nervous at all. I was happy about that, because even if I AM nervous, as long as I look composed, success has been had.

No comments: