April 1, 2011

Reconciled

So... I'm officially going to be working as book-keeper and Awesome-Helper-Extraordinaire(or AHE- I think I will keep that as my official title) for Derrick's business.  My new position started yesterday, and so far we've managed to handle some interesting tax issues AND all of the balances in Quickbooks are up to date (with Kathrine's help).  I will be taking some Quickbook classes SOON.  Numbers are not my thing exactly, but I did feel a rush of accomplishment when everything finally balanced. 

My new schedule is going to be working as AHE in the morning after the kids go to school, and then on to my other job.  Since I've always used morning for running, and I will for sure deteriorate into a steaming pile of wimpy moo without running, I'm going to have to man-up and run in the evenings.  I have to have faith that even though running in the evenings is really hard for me, I will still make myself do it... 

So, it is what it is.  Change is inevitable.  It always comes down to that, doesn't it?  Oh-well, enough change, and you quit fighting it so hard and learn to roll with the punches.

No comments: