September 9, 2013

Day 12- Five Guys Who I Find Attractive

I am mostly brain dead tonight.  It was a long day.  Too much braining with thoughts.  I was going to write about what I need to improve about myself (first topic choice), but I don't wanna.  The second choice is "five guys who I find attractive".  I read the choices to Derrick, and he laughed and said he wouldn't feel horribly betrayed if I chose that option.  And, as he is laying in bed with me as I type this, I feel no guilt...  SO, here I go:

1.  Derrick.  Of course.

2.  "Sawyer" from Lost.  Or I should say, James Ford and sometimes LaFleur (Josh Holloway). Tortured, sarcastic, best one lining character ever.

3. Jamie Fraser from the Outlander series.  Yes, he is a fictional character.  But, he is tall, red-headed, slanted blue eyes, high cheek bones... and the ability to woo any woman with ears.  I almost think James Fraser could be part troll and STILL be on my top five, simply because of his way with words.

4.  Daniel Crag.  Especially of the 007 variety.

5.  Clive Owen.

 

No comments: