September 17, 2013

Day 19: Five Items I Lust After

LUST
a. An overwhelming desire or craving: a lust for power.
b. Intense eagerness or enthusiasm: a lust for life.

1.  Travel: 

  • Warm and exotic locations.  I spend a lot of time plotting about how to get out of here in the winter, to go to the awesome parts of Mexico, or Hawaii, or Costa Rica, or anywhere in the Mediterranean.
  • Europe, especially Italy (I know I am being redundant), Scotland, Ireland, France and Brazil.  Derrick and I want to do the Eurail Pass, with just our backpacks and a general idea of where we want to go.
  • Anywhere that isn't The United States or Canada. Elsewhere.

2.  New Experiences

  • Hikes I've never been on. 
  • Restaurants I've never eaten at.  
  • Karaoke on a cruise ship.  
  • Zip lining through a rain forest. 
  • Heck, I'd love to spend the night in a rain forest (and live). 
  • Slow dancing at a club in France.  
  • I want to do things I have never even heard about.  

3.  Opportunities to see awesome music concerts (preferably in outside venues) For instance:

  • Regina Spektor
  • Tori Amos
  • Foster the People
  • Nero 

4. Awesome Footwear:

  • Tall Sexy Boots 
  • Sexy High Heels
  • The Perfect Running Shoe

5.  Sunglasses.  Lots and lots of sunglasses for me.




No comments: