September 12, 2013

Day 14: What I Wore Today

I seriously did not intend on choosing this entry.  The other two choices, however, I feel I have already talked about a lot(who makes my life worth living) and not really applicable (not really addicted to any tv shows right now) at the moment.  Had I thought it through, I probably would've just posted some pictures of what I wore today instead of writing about it.

SOooOO....  here is the exciting run down of what I wore today, using my WORDS:

I honestly can not remember what I woke up in this morning.  Just that it covered my bits. :)

For most of the day, I wore a black t-shirt, khaki capris, and canvas-y sandals.  The most exciting part of my outfit was the copper with green pearl necklace that Tia gave me.

I eventually changed into black shorts and a black tank top for body pump.  The most exciting part of that outfit was the brand new running shoes I FINALLY went out and bought today (something I'd been wanting to do since the beginning of the month).

Now I am in my "pajamas"- grey tank top, black workout pants.

I hope I didn't over excite any one with my graphic apparel descriptions!! 

No comments: