November 25, 2006

Barefoot in the Snow

A tired girl am I. It is Saturday and I really should be over at Dave and Kathrine's, but I can't seem to get myself out the door (although Kloe is reminding me about every 10 seconds that she wants to go, so I'm sure after this blog we will be off).

We stayed up WAY too late last night. It was all in good juvinile fun though. We all made our own pizzas AND we sat in the hot tub and while the snow came down on our heads. Very refreshing is that. We also had snow challenges which I consistantly lost due to the fact that I am a wimp when it comes to discomfort. Laying on the snow-covered ground in a swimming suit is NOT comfortable. In fact it is the opposite of comfortable. I did, however, make an outstanding two-foot tall snow man barefoot in a swimsuit(I was barefoot in the swimsuit, not the snowman) and that is a first for me. We didn't get to bed until about 2 in the morning because we waited to see Dustin and Jasa. I didn't actually meet her until this morning at breakfast. She is nice. I wish I was more with it today to carry on a real conversation! Oh well, she seems like the forgiving type. So that is it for now. My goal of a daily blog once more accomplished. Hurray for me!

No comments: