November 26, 2006

~To Forgive, Divine~

It is currently 1:25 in the morning and I cannot sleep. *grrr*. Derrick and I had a rather intense discussion that started out with me expressing some negative emotions. I expected a hug and instead got some feedback I did NOT expect or really want. Him and his darned honesty. So now he is sleeping like a baby and I am on the couch, half-way between being ready to be a grown-up and get over it and go to bed but INSTEAD choosing the more satisfying option of staying on the couch because I am sure it is punishing him somehow... except for the fact that I am the only one awake. Hmmm, why is this such a difficult choice? It really stinks that I am awake, because I am supposed to wake up early tomorrow, pack myself and the kids, and drive to T. Falls to see my mom and sister for a couple of days. Now I will be droopy. A plan is forming... drink as much coffee in the morning as possible! Yes, I know that is a weak plan, but it is 1:30 in the morning and it's as good as I can do... Okay ladies, here I go. Onward, the forgiving march to my bed!

No comments: