November 15, 2006

little update

Mom is doing better today. She has been getting up and walking the halls, her IV has been removed and she is able to eat whatever she wants to now. So as far as the surgery on her colon is going, she is recovering very well.

My aunt Sandra, strangely enough, is in a room just down the hall from my mom. She had to have a big surgery yesterday. It is proving to be a good deal for Mom because it makes her want to get out of bed to go see her sis. Also, we are seeing cousins and other family that we haven't seen in years.

I wanted to thank everyone for the encouraging comments. I have somehow broke my computer so while it is being fixed I am using the internet in the hospitals library. As soon as I get my other computer back I will start getting back to all you fine follks!

No comments: