November 20, 2006

Goals

1. Become vegetarian. For now, use only chicken and fish. By January, only fish.

2. Stop splenda addiction. Wean off slowly, only using it in tea for now. By January, be splenda free.

3. Start an exercise program. For real this time. Join Gold's Gym. Or start joggin.... for sure by January.

4. Create more structured activities for my children. Have more art projects for them. Go bowling with them every couple of weeks (starting tomorrow?)

5. Be more vigilant with my personal bible study.

6. Watch less television (limit to the office, scrubs and csi...)

7. Learn how to stay composed in trying situations. Practice deep breathing and inner calm.

8. Let my children try more of whatever crazy schemes and projects they have dreamed up. Let creative importance win over yucky messes that will have to be cleaned up later.

Hmmm... I know there are more. I will add to this list as needed! Any suggestions?

No comments: