June 25, 2010

We got Mom in to see Dr. Dry in Plains today. Sandra took her, and he was apparantly very nice:) He scheduled her for a MRI on Tuesday if they can't fix her in on Saturday. It will be good to know what is going on. I am grateful that I am part of a big family of siblings, aunts and uncles who all care so much for Mom, and who all want to help her. The support is good for all of us:)

Tomorrow is THE big day for me. After driving the race trail with Derrick last night, I have to admit I am a little nervous. This will be no flat road race, and I have intentionally not done very many hills runs, as I find them unpleasant. I foresee some swift walking in an upward direction. It doesn't matter- I just want to have a good time:)

I'm sure I'll be taking pictures tomorrow- I will post some soon.

No comments: