January 19, 2011

Dr. Suess- My Many Colored Days

I am required by law to post this somewhere on the internet at least once a year.~Rachel

Some days are yellow.  Some are blue.  On different days I'm different too.  You'd be suprised how many ways I change on different colored days.  On bright red days how good it feels to be a horse and kick my heels!  On other days I'm other things.  On bright blue days I flap my wings.  Some days, of course, feel sort of brown.  Then I feel slow and low, low down.  Then comes a yellow day.  And, wheeeeee I am a buzy buzzy bee.  Grey day...  Everything is grey.  I watch.  But nothing moves today.  Then all of a sudden I'm a circus seal!  On my orange days that's how I feel.  Green days.  Deep deep in the sea.  Cool and quiet fish.  That's me.  On purple days I'm sad.  I groan.  I drag my tail.  I walk alone.  But when my days are happy pink it's great to jump and just not think.  Then come my black days.  MAD.  And LOUD.  I howl.  I growl at every cloud. Then comes a mixed-up day.  And WhAM I don't know who or what I am!  But it all turns out all right, you see.  And I go back to being... me.

No comments: