January 25, 2011

My Eyeball

Not really in a writing mood today, but one of my goals is to get something down whether I feel like it or not... so here I go.

My eye hurts.  Funny thing about an eyeball, even though they are little, they have such a major effect on the rest of the body.  Because my eye hurts, my head and stomach also hurt.  I know, whaa for me.  But it is a legitimate hurting.  I went to the eye doctor last night and it turns out that somewhere along the way I managed to get a cut right over my cornea.  It doesn't look any different on the outside. As close as I peered into my own green eye, it looks no different to me. It does hurt like bejeezuz though.  I am on antibiotics, and off of contacts. 

Trying to think of something else to write about... but my eye is commanding my thoughts today.  As I have nothing else to say about it, I shall end this blog here.

No comments: