December 14, 2010

~Creative Negativity~

  • I hate snow. Anomosity between myself and snow is not unusual.
  • I hate rain. There is no love lost between myself and rain.
  • I hate winter. I find winter to be an abomination.
  • I hate being cold. I loathe being cold.
  • I hate gray skies.  I find gray skies to be repulsive.
  • I hate that it's only half way through December.  I deplore that it's only half way through December.
  • I hate my inability to hibernate. I object to my inabilty to hibernate.
  • I hate the wet, slushy/slippery roads outside that make my treadmill a necessity.  I'm disgusted by the wet, slushy/slippery roads that make my treadmill a necessity.
  • I hate my treadmill.  I harbor wicked thoughts toward my treadmill.
  • I (still) hate sharing the road (especially in winter) with other drivers. It grieves me to share winter roads with other drivers.
  • I hate that last weekend is over.  I'm bitter that last weekend is over.

No comments: