December 23, 2010

Brain Malfunction

I wrote a blog in my dream last night. I remember thinking “Wow. I should ALWAYS write in my dreams. This is pretty interesting stuff- it’s all the stuff I want to write down but never remember to!” And then it struck me, “Hey. Wait a minute- I’m DREAMING. How in the world am I going to remember this stuff so I can write it down tomorrow?!?”

So, my subconscious decided that it needed to save the blog in a file. It reached down into my internal memory, made a folder, and drug my newly formed blog into it. Then my brain told me that it would be no problem to just copy and paste into my computer when I woke up.

What really bothers me this morning is that I remember all of the technicalities of saving what I wrote, but I can NOT remember one thing that was in that file. If I can figure out how to retrieve it, there may be a part two to this…

No comments: